If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got! Therefore, “whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times". — Niccolo Machiavelli
What is this course about?
Leading change means creating clarity, transparency, predictability for those who will be affected by the change. It also means to create space for establishing trust and belief as well as nurturing commitment, contribution and ownership of the change. Leaders must be an example before they can inspire others.
This course is for professionals who are responsible to lead an organization through a change process with significant consequences for future operation and the roles of staff. Managers or consultants who are providing funding or technical support to an organization undergoing change processes, or external consultants wondering how to play a supportive role.
- Language: English
- Dates: 12th – 15th November 2013
- Course fee: € 800
- Country: Bali, Indonesia
(The course fee includes lunch, snacks, course material and a certificate)
Follow the link and register online: http://www.mdf.nl/course/cml-e/
- Perspectives to change: Role of leadership and change agents
- Organizational Change Cycle and steps in change management
- Creating trust, believe, commitment and ownership of the change
- Leading and inspiring!
- How to deal constructively with resistance?
- Communication during a change process
- Creating a change management plan
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE
Ms. Inez UsLeyanege
Marketing & Client Liaison – MDF Asia
Mobile: +94 77 3949041
Tel: +94 11 2808121 or 11 2805122